The information on this page is subject to change. Please check later for definitive information
The machines are mini-PCs based on Intel's Next Unit of Computing. They have an Intel® Core™ i5-4250U processor, 16GB RAM, and a 60GB SSD harddrive. The machines run Linux Mint 17 which is based on Ubuntu 14.04.
You are allowed to bring your own keyboard. These should be handed in at the registration together with your Team Reference Document. Note that keyboards with pre-programmed macro keys are not allowed. We provide a simple mouse and it is not allowed to bring your own mouse.
You may request that we add editors and other programs, but we do not guarantee that we can accommodate your request. The deadline for requests is Wednesday November 19th.
- C: gcc -g -O2 -std=gnu99 -static -lm
- C++: g++ -g -O2 -static -std=gnu++0x
- Java compilation:
javac -encoding UTF-8
- Java runtime:
java -Xss64m -Xmx%(memlim)sm '%(mainclass)s'
- Linux Mint with Mate
- C/C++: GCC 4.8.2 (Ubuntu 4.8.2-19ubuntu1)
- Java: java version "1.7.0_65"
- OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.5.3) (7u71-2.5.3-0ubuntu0.14.04.1)
- OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.65-b04, mixed mode)
- Emacs 23.4.1
- Emacs 24.3.1
- Vim 7.4
- GVim 7.4
- Geany 1.24
- Gedit 3.10.4
- Kate 3.13.3
- Eclipse 3.8.1 with CDT 8.3
- Eclipse 4.4
- IntelliJ CE 13.1.5
- CodeBlocks 13.12
- clang 3.4-lubuntu3 (based on LLVM 3.4)
- gdb 7.7
- libstdc++6-4.7-dbg (STL debug symbols and pretty printers)
- make 3.81
- cmake 2.8.12
- ddd 3.3.12
- Valgrind 3.10.0
- git 1.9.1
- mate-terminal 1.8.0 (terminal with scalable fonts)
- Python 2.7.6 (not as a submission language!)
- Python 3.4.0 (not as a submission language!)
- Perl 5.18 (not as a submission language!)
- GHCi 7.6.3 (not as a submission langauge!)
Offline copies of the follwing sources will be available: